THE MOST VERSATILE FLEXIBLE EXHAUST PIPE INSULATION SYSTEM
Thermolastic® is a flexible thermal insulation wrap system primarily used on exhaust down pipes in diesel powered vehicles with emission control systems.
Thermolastic® insulation is uniquely designed to increase the efficiency of SCR and/or DPF units, by capturing the heat generated by the exhaust gas and conserving it within the product layers.
Thermolastic® can also be used as a heat shield for health and safety purposes or for protection to near by vulnerable components.
When correctly fitted, a Thermolastic® system will be fully resistant to the ingress of water, fuel oil, salt spray and solvents.
- Proven durability over 10 years with more than 250,000 installations worldwide.
- Weatherproof and resistant to road debris.
- Fully adaptable – it will suit most exhaust pipe configurations.
- Suitable for end-user installation.
- Wrap-type installation makes Thermolastic® especially suited to retro-fit application directly on the vehicle.
- Can be used for product prototyping and smaller OEM production runs.
- In-house wrapping service available in UK, Germany, Italy and USA.
Contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.