NEW 1600°C CATALYTIC SUBSTRATE SUPPORT MATS
Culimeta Saveguard is the first company in more than a decade to develop and launch a completely new range of support mats using polycrystalline alumina fibre.
Katpak mats are made in Culimeta Saveguard’s new production facility, using the latest manufacturing technology. The product offers full integrity up to 1600°C, and a best-in-class performance in high-gap expansion systems. Both characteristics are intrinsic to modern, fully insulated exhaust systems.
The latest Katpak development is an addition to Culimeta Saveguard’s existing product portfolio. An extended range now guarantees a bespoke, value-added service that can deliver the lowest cost, lowest risk solution.
- Suitable for the most arduous applications.
- Low risk, durable and non-intumescent.
- Installed as a single layer, even for large gap applications.
- Bespoke tailored basis weight for specific customer applications.
- Installed without the need for additional holding mechanisms.
- Suitable for all canning methods.
- Wide density range for performance.
- Competitive against incumbent products.
- System cost savings.
Contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.